Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Loo communication

You go to a bathroom at a more or less public place. It might be a school or a pub or in my case a hostel and you find graffiti all over the walls. People tell the world, who they are in love with or who is a bitch, who's willy is too small and just in general that they've been there at a certain date. Quite often they use permanent marker or even scratch their little analog tweets on the wall. As funny as some of them are, it is the worst, if you are the poor bastard who has to scrub it off.
 So one of the former managers of my hostel decided to make one wall in each toilet cubicle into a chalkboard and provide chalk, so people could still leave each other massages but the damage is kept to a minimum and if someone writes something really nasty you can just wipe it off.
And as I said, some of these little shout outs can be quite funny, sometimes even quite deep. Over the years I have seen some cool stuff (I first wrote "cool shit"...) on these walls and now that I have this blog, I can share them with you. I am actually a bit sad, that I never thought about that before and never took any pictures. Until now!
At the moment we have a few really cool ones that I'd like to share with you!

One of the girl's bathrooms is now the "throne room"


And one of our guests even provided a tiara, so you can feel like a real princess...


This one is in one of the boy's ones... 

I have to admit, that I do not understand the joke. But it is cute, that you can teach correct spelling even on the loo!


No comments:

Post a Comment